For more than twenty years, Linkage has produced nearly 500 conferences, institutes, and executive forums on leading-edge topics in HR, OD, leadership, management, and executive development. All told, these events have attracted more than 200,000 business leaders from a wide variety of industries, nonprofits, government agencies, and academic institutions.
Linkage has earned the reputation of being the best in the industry by setting the highest standards and delivering truly distinctive learning experiences. Participants rely on Linkage events to:
- Gain exposure to state-of-the-art practices in their field
- Sharpen their professional skills
- Learn from and expand their network of peers and thought leaders
- Benchmark their work against best practice organizations
- Access the latest research, tools, and techniques
- Compare the functionality and prices of the latest products and services
Experience all of this at one or more of our events.
1. The Global Institute for Leadership Development
The Global Institute for Leadership Development™ (GILD)
is a proven program for transforming employees into first-class leaders by combining a five-day immersion experience with a year of ongoing education and support. Leadership Excellencemagazine has named GILD’s
rigorous curriculum the #1 leadership development program in the world for seven consecutive years. The process, based on a leadership competency model developed by Linkage’s
Phil Harkins and leadership expert Warren Bennis, includes the following components:
||A 360-degree assessment
||One-on-one executive coaching
||Intimate learning teams
||A year of continued learning
2. The Women in Leadership Institute
The Women in Leadership Institute™ is a high-impact, immersive learning experience designed to accelerate the succession and development of high-potential emerging women leaders through skills-based learning, peer connection, and focused on-going support. The event boasts more than 6,000 alumni and hundreds of world-renowned speakers.